Knoxville dentist Dr. Wes Mullins, DDS has further distinguished his career by receiving Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry.
The requirements of Fellowship include passing a rigorous Fellowship Exam, completing more than 500 hours of continuing education, and a dental license in good standing. Dr. Mullins went to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to receive the Fellowship award.
The important aspect of this news that we at My Family Dentistry want our patients to know is that we go out of our way to be on the cutting edge of dental technology and techniques to better serve you. This includes pursuing continuing education on a regular basis, going to conferences, updating equipment, and constantly seeking feedback to assure that we’re doing the best job we can.
Congratulations to Dr Mullins from the staff of My Family Dentistry!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How Do Dental Implants Work? - May 24, 2017
- What Are the Side Effects of Botox for Migraines? - May 10, 2017
- Things You May Not Know About Gingivitis - April 21, 2017
- Should You Fast Before Your Dental Implant Procedure? - April 19, 2017
- If Your Gums Bleed When Flossing, Read This. - April 12, 2017