We are pleased to announce that Dr. Mullins will be speaking at The Confident Dental Implant Seminar taking place on March 28th, at Marriott in Franklin, TN.
The purpose of the seminar is to train Dentists and Staff Members how to prepare for dental implant restoration and also help patients make the right choice about which implant procedure to choose.
Dr. Mullins will be describing surgical and restorative considerations, innovations in implant and lab technology and other systems that help dentists provide high quality restorative services to their patients.
For more information, please download Confident Dental Implant Treatment: Single Implants to Complex Hybrids flyer.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How Do Dental Implants Work? - May 24, 2017
- What Are the Side Effects of Botox for Migraines? - May 10, 2017
- Things You May Not Know About Gingivitis - April 21, 2017
- Should You Fast Before Your Dental Implant Procedure? - April 19, 2017
- If Your Gums Bleed When Flossing, Read This. - April 12, 2017