We really do love our patients, and it makes us so happy when we hear that our patients like us too.
We’ve been proud to receive some pretty good reviews lately, and we know that some of our patients have been wondering how to leave their own reviews of My Family Dentistry.
If you’re one of these patients, firstly, THANK YOU! Your reviews help us offer our special brand of comfortable dentistry to even more patients who need us.
Social media is one of the big ways that we communicate with our patients, and is also one of the important ways that people make buying decisions, such as which dentist to go to.
There are lots of websites that offer reviews, but here are a few social media sites that are easy for you to use, and that we hope will help future patients find us!
2. Click on the pencil icon to leave a review (you must be logged in to your Google account to leave a review).
Visit our Facebook page and scroll down until you see the Reviews section – look for the stars!
You can check in with us via Foursquare and leave a review – if you’re not a member yet, you can log in with Facebook.
You don’t have to pick just one review site! If you’re really excited about what we’re doing, you can leave reviews as many places as you want.
What’s your favorite site to leave reviews? Let us know in the comments, and we’ll make sure we have a profile there!
If you’d like to receive updates from My Family Dentistry, information and tips about dental care, promotions, and more, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- What Are the Side Effects of Botox for Migraines? - May 10, 2017
- Things You May Not Know About Gingivitis - April 21, 2017
- Should You Fast Before Your Dental Implant Procedure? - April 19, 2017
- If Your Gums Bleed When Flossing, Read This. - April 12, 2017
- What is Sleep Apnea? - April 7, 2017