Does your little princess need a reminder of the importance of daily dental care?
My Family Dentistry Coloring Sheet will help your child learn good dental habits in a fun and exciting way!
Print out this coloring sheet to remind her that careful brushing keeps her teeth pearly white!
Also, check out our T-Rex coloring sheet, and keep watching our blog for more original kids’ activities coming soon!
At My Family Dentistry, helping parents teach their kids healthy oral hygiene habits is one of our priorities! Check out these other posts for more tips:
- Why Baby Teeth are Important
- Tips for the First Dental Visit
- How to Teach Good Dental Habits
- Permanent Teeth Coming In? (VIDEO)
- Will My Child Need Braces?
As always, contact us if you have any questions about dental care for children, comfortable dentistry, or anything else!
What are your challenges in encouraging kids to build good dental habits?
Let us know in the comments, and we’ll consider them in our future projects!
If you’d like to receive updates from My Family Dentistry, information and tips about dental care, promotions, and more, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How Do Dental Implants Work? - May 24, 2017
- What Are the Side Effects of Botox for Migraines? - May 10, 2017
- Things You May Not Know About Gingivitis - April 21, 2017
- Should You Fast Before Your Dental Implant Procedure? - April 19, 2017
- If Your Gums Bleed When Flossing, Read This. - April 12, 2017