You know it’s important to reinforce your kids’ good dental habits with supervision, games, and other fun incentives, but sometimes it’s hard to take the time.
Well, we are here to make it easier. My Family Dentistry coloring sheet helps you remind your kids that it’s important to brush twice a day – even if your arms are short like a T-Rex!
Print out this whenever your child needs a quick reminder, or whenever they’re in the mood to color!
Here are a few of our other blog posts about kids dental hygiene, in case you have questions:
- Why Baby Teeth are Important
- Tips for the First Dental Visit
- How to Teach Good Dental Habits
- Permanent Teeth Coming In? (VIDEO)
- Will My Child Need Braces?
As always, contact us if you have any questions about dental care for children, comfortable dentistry, or anything else!
What are your challenges in encouraging kids to build good dental habits? Let us know in the comments, and we’ll consider them in our future projects!
If you’d like to receive updates from My Family Dentistry, information and tips about dental care, promotions, and more, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How Do Dental Implants Work? - May 24, 2017
- What Are the Side Effects of Botox for Migraines? - May 10, 2017
- Things You May Not Know About Gingivitis - April 21, 2017
- Should You Fast Before Your Dental Implant Procedure? - April 19, 2017
- If Your Gums Bleed When Flossing, Read This. - April 12, 2017