As we have previously discussed, there are many significant benefits of having dental implants compared to other forms of dental prosthetics. Dental implants look more like your natural teeth than other restorations like dentures, they don’t require a lot of maintenance outside daily brushing and flossing, and they last a lifetime!
For many years, Dr. Wesley Mullins and his team at My Family Dentistry in Powell, TN have been safely performing dental implant surgeries for a wide variety of patients. Before considering dental implants, Dr. Mullins recommends scheduling a thorough dental exam, during which he will weigh important factors like your age, overall health, and the cost of the procedure.
Think you may need dental implant surgery?
Watch this short video to see Dr. Mullins describe the 4 main factors that help determine if you’re a good candidate:
If you have any questions or comments, or would like to schedule an appointment to determine whether you are a candidate for dental implants, fill out our simple contact form below, or give us a call at (865) 947-6453.
We look forward to hearing from you!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How the Buteyko Breathing Method Helps Sleep Apnea - March 4, 2019
- Invisalign: The Best Option for Adults Who Want Straighter Teeth - February 21, 2019
- What Causes a Tongue Thrust? - February 19, 2019
- What is Myofunctional Therapy Used For? - January 31, 2019
- Can Buteyko Breathing Improve Your Asthma? - December 17, 2018