To Our Patients and Their Families,
At My Family Dentistry, our number one priority is the health and safety of our patients. Because the American Dental Association (ADA) has recommended dentists postpone all elective procedures to help mitigate the spread of COVID-19, and as a leading healthcare authority in our community, Dr. Wes has decided to temporarily close our office effective immediately. We are monitoring the situation and will provide updates as they become available.
Please be assured that we are still here for you, whether that’s talking over the phone about any dental concerns you may have, or meeting you in the office if you have an emergency issue.
We will be in contact with you about scheduled appointments and reschedule your appointment time as soon as possible. If you need emergency dental care, we are available—please call our office (865) 947-6453 and you’ll be instructed how to reach us if it’s after-hours.
Thank you for your understanding during this rapidly developing situation. And until we see you again, please visit with us on our Facebook page. Dr. Wes will be posting daily videos just to stay in touch with our family of patients and we’d also like to hear how you’re doing.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to reach out to us.
Again, thank you for being a valued patient with My Family Dentistry. We appreciate your continued trust and confidence.
Dr. Wesley Mullins
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- 3 Local Patients Share How Implants, Crowns & Veneers Can Transform Your Teeth - March 26, 2020
- COVID-19 Update from My Family Dentistry - March 17, 2020
- Meet Lori Shaver, Our New Office Manager! - February 26, 2020
- We Are Looking For A Dedicated Dental Assistant - February 18, 2020
- What If Your Crooked Or Crowded Front Teeth Could Be Straighter In 3 – 6 Months? - February 14, 2020