Knoxville dentist Dr. Wes Mullins, DDS has further distinguished his career by receiving Fellowship in the Academy of General Dentistry.
The requirements of Fellowship include passing a rigorous Fellowship Exam, completing more than 500 hours of continuing education, and a dental license in good standing. Dr. Mullins went to Philadelphia, Pennsylvania to receive the Fellowship award.
The important aspect of this news that we at My Family Dentistry want our patients to know is that we go out of our way to be on the cutting edge of dental technology and techniques to better serve you. This includes pursuing continuing education on a regular basis, going to conferences, updating equipment, and constantly seeking feedback to assure that we’re doing the best job we can.
Congratulations to Dr Mullins from the staff of My Family Dentistry!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How the Buteyko Breathing Method Helps Sleep Apnea - March 4, 2019
- Invisalign: The Best Option for Adults Who Want Straighter Teeth - February 21, 2019
- What Causes a Tongue Thrust? - February 19, 2019
- What is Myofunctional Therapy Used For? - January 31, 2019
- Can Buteyko Breathing Improve Your Asthma? - December 17, 2018