– Are you concerned about the environment?
– Do you like using “green” household and personal care products?
If you answered Yes, at last there is a toothbrush that not only keeps your teeth clean, but also minimizes its impact on the environment.
Simple in design, this toothbrush has an easy-to-grip handle made out of recycled yogurt cups and tiered nylon bristles for gentle, thorough cleaning to protect your gums and tooth enamel. Tri-level rows cup your teeth at a 45 degree angle and clean between teeth preventing stains and gum disease. The toothbrush is available in the whole spectrum of fun colors, from plain white to grass green and magenta.
The production of this “green” toothbrush uses polypropylene, the material collected from used yogurt cups that are being sorted, cleaned and recycled. This process consumes significantly less water, energy oil, natural gas and coal than are used in making traditional plastic. It also reduces air pollution, so both our landfills and the air we breathe are positively impacted by this product.
Each toothbrush is sold in a prepaid mail-back pack that folds into an envelope for easy recycling when you’re ready for a new toothbrush: just pop the old toothbrush into its original package and drop it in the mail! It will be recycled into anything plastic from a cup to a utility pole, keeping toothbrushes AND the packaging entirely out of the landfill! Pretty neat idea, isn’t it?
My Family Dentistry is one of the few dental offices in Knoxville, TN that offers environmentally friendly toothbrushes to support the green initiative. Stop by during our regular office hours to pick one up!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How the Buteyko Breathing Method Helps Sleep Apnea - March 4, 2019
- Invisalign: The Best Option for Adults Who Want Straighter Teeth - February 21, 2019
- What Causes a Tongue Thrust? - February 19, 2019
- What is Myofunctional Therapy Used For? - January 31, 2019
- Can Buteyko Breathing Improve Your Asthma? - December 17, 2018