Going to see the dentist can be a slight ordeal for any family. Whether you’ve got a bored or nervous child on your hands, or your phone has run out of battery so you can’t play cat videos on YouTube, you may find that a distraction is both welcome and necessary. Luckily, we believe in providing as relaxing an environment as possible at My Family Dentistry and have a new activity book that will help to keep everyone occupied.
Inside, you’ll find:
- Coloring pages featuring Mr. Tooth, Dr. Wes, dinosaurs, and mermaids
- Crossword puzzles
- Oral health word searches
- Floss mazes
- At least several minutes of blissful, quiet entertainment
We’ll provide the crayons and promise not to judge if you want to indulge in a bit of coloring relaxation as well. There’s no reason you can’t flex your creative muscles while waiting to improve your dental health. Even after your appointment is over, your family can still enjoy our new activity book. It’s yours to download or take home and finish at your leisure. Be sure to tag us on Twitter and Facebook with photos of your children’s finished masterpieces so we can appreciate them, too!
At My Family Dentistry, we want all of our visitors to be comfortable, whether they belong to the first, second, or third generation of patients. We’re committed to improving and maintaining oral health at every age. Our team is here to help you protect your family’s teeth and gums with timely cleanings, treatments, and advice – like how to protect your child’s smile as the weather warms up – in a calming, spa-like environment.
Download our new kids’ activity book today or pick one up at your next scheduled appointment.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- What Are the Main Causes of Gum Disease? - December 6, 2021
- Invisalign vs Braces — What’s the Real Difference? - November 8, 2021
- Need Dental Crowns? My Family Dentistry Is Your Solution - November 1, 2021
- What Is Invisalign? The Key To Straighter Teeth in Knoxville - October 11, 2021
- New Building Announcement! - October 6, 2021