We are pleased to announce that Dr. Mullins will be speaking at The Confident Dental Implant Seminar taking place on March 28th, at Marriott in Franklin, TN.
The purpose of the seminar is to train Dentists and Staff Members how to prepare for dental implant restoration and also help patients make the right choice about which implant procedure to choose.
Dr. Mullins will be describing surgical and restorative considerations, innovations in implant and lab technology and other systems that help dentists provide high quality restorative services to their patients.
For more information, please download Confident Dental Implant Treatment: Single Implants to Complex Hybrids flyer.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How a Tooth Filling Procedure Works - September 14, 2017
- What Kind of Toothpaste Should I Use? - September 7, 2017
- Having a Root Canal for a Cracked Tooth: What to Expect - August 25, 2017
- How Long Will You Be Numb After a Dental Procedure? - August 17, 2017
- How Does Invisalign Work? - August 11, 2017