This Labor Day, we’ll probably be spending our day off much like you will – relaxing with family and friends, enjoying the area we live in, and taking one last day to soak up the summer before fall sets in.
Labor Day is a national holiday celebrating hard-working Americans, and the value of our individual roles as we contribute to making our nation great. Whether you’ll be barbecuing with your neighbors or hiking with your kids, it’s a great day to feel good about the work you do and the many ways you support your community.
It’s also a great day to kick back!
Enjoy a glass of sweet tea, watch the kids play in the sprinkler, and have a happy Labor Day.
One reminder – as you take a day off from work, stress, and the pressures of daily life, there are some things you can’t skip. As always, don’t forget to brush and floss your teeth!
What are you doing this Labor Day? Let us know in the comments!
If you’d like to receive updates from My Family Dentistry, information and tips about dental care, promotions, and more, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- The Complete Guide to Our New Dental Office in Powell, TN - June 20, 2022
- Have a Gummy Smile? Learn How a Gingivectomy Can Help - June 14, 2022
- 5 Facts About Gingivitis That Everyone Should Know - June 13, 2022
- Our Top 5 Favorite Things About Our New Office: How They Provide You With Comfortable Dentistry - May 2, 2022
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing Your New Dentist in Knoxville - April 18, 2022