$10.00 – $12.00 per hour
We are seeking a special individual with five-star communication skills and a dedication to excellence. Experience is not required; we will train the right person. If you wish to join a dedicated team that truly values quality care and each other.
- General Dentistry
Duties Include but Not Limited To:
- Preparing and packaging contaminated supplies for sterilization
- Sterilize, prepare, wrap and organize all dental equipment and instruments in a timely manner.
- Preparing and delivering all necessary equipment and instruments for procedures, examination, surgeries, and medical charts
- Operate, monitor, and maintaining sterilization equipment per manufacturer’s recommendations. Keeping records of sterilization procedures, sterilized items, equipment maintenance, and supplies
- Routine testing, reporting, and filing any issues or problems with sterilization equipment
- Properly dispose of all biohazardous material.
- Comply with and share in the implementation of all safety, sterilization, and infection control requirements including OSHA
- Assistant with cleaning and preparing rooms
- Launder scrubs and smocks
- Assist other clinic staff and demonstrate a team approach to patient care.
- Examining supplies meticulously to ensure they are properly cleaned and sanitized
- Monitoring inventory and supplies
- Enhance public image of the practice through professional conduct and appearance.
- Interacts harmoniously and effectively with others, focusing upon the attainment of organizational goals and objectives through the commitment of teamwork.
- The ability to work well in a team or individually
- Strong attention to detail, vigilance, and meticulous care on the job
- Passion for keeping people safe
- Good judgment and critical thinking skills
- Manual dexterity and ability to handle fragile equipment
- Technical skills and familiarity with sterilization techniques
- Monday to Friday
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- One location
Please submit your resume to email@example.com
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- What Are the Main Causes of Gum Disease? - December 6, 2021
- Invisalign vs Braces — What’s the Real Difference? - November 8, 2021
- Need Dental Crowns? My Family Dentistry Is Your Solution - November 1, 2021
- What Is Invisalign? The Key To Straighter Teeth in Knoxville - October 11, 2021
- New Building Announcement! - October 6, 2021