Our growing Powell dental practice is looking for a friendly and energetic Financial Coordinator who has excellent communication skills. Dental insurance experience is not required but would be an asset. Must be proficient and experienced with collecting patients’ copays, as well as offering financial options in a gracious and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will be cross-trained to assist our scheduling coordinator in answering phones and scheduling patients. You will also be cross-trained in:
- Insurance verifications
- Processing statements
- Insurance claims
Equally important is a great attitude and strong work ethic.
At My Family Dentistry, we pride ourselves in treating our patients to the best dentistry possible in the most relaxing, caring, and comfortable environment. We reward achievement with a competitive hourly pay rate, monthly bonuses, dental benefits, PTO time, and paid holidays. Our administrative staff are valued team members.
If interested, please email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org along with past job references.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- How Invisalign Can Give You the Smile You’ve Always Wanted - May 11, 2021
- Job Opening: Dental Sterilization Technician - May 4, 2021
- Myofunctional Therapy – How Do I Know If My Child Needs It? - April 16, 2021
- Am I at Risk of Oral Cancer? - April 9, 2021
- Medical Connection: Oral Health and Alzheimer’s Disease - March 31, 2021