Our growing Powell dental practice is looking for a friendly and energetic Financial Coordinator who has excellent communication skills. Dental insurance experience is not required but would be an asset. Must be proficient and experienced with collecting patients’ copays, as well as offering financial options in a gracious and professional manner.
The ideal candidate will be cross-trained to assist our scheduling coordinator in answering phones and scheduling patients. You will also be cross-trained in:
- Insurance verifications
- Processing statements
- Insurance claims
Equally important is a great attitude and strong work ethic.
At My Family Dentistry, we pride ourselves in treating our patients to the best dentistry possible in the most relaxing, caring, and comfortable environment. We reward achievement with a competitive hourly pay rate, monthly bonuses, dental benefits, PTO time, and paid holidays. Our administrative staff are valued team members.
If interested, please email your resume to email@example.com along with past job references.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- The Complete Guide to Our New Dental Office in Powell, TN - June 20, 2022
- Have a Gummy Smile? Learn How a Gingivectomy Can Help - June 14, 2022
- 5 Facts About Gingivitis That Everyone Should Know - June 13, 2022
- Our Top 5 Favorite Things About Our New Office: How They Provide You With Comfortable Dentistry - May 2, 2022
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing Your New Dentist in Knoxville - April 18, 2022