We are pleased to welcome Lori Shaver to My Family Dentistry in the keystone role of Office Manager!
When we began our search for an office manager, we knew we needed to find a highly motivated individual with exceptional leadership and organizational skills. We were determined to find an experienced professional who’s comfortable handling and negotiating financial transactions with clients in an articulate and productive way.
Lori certainly fits the bill. She comes to My Family Dentistry with nearly 14 years of experience working for a multi-disciplinary practice initially as a front desk receptionist and then as a patient care coordinator. The practice included 12 doctors in 3 facilities, and provided chiropractic care, podiatry, physical therapy, sleep studies, and medical testing as well as functional and regenerative medical care.
“My experience working with a multi-disciplinary practice will translate well to My Family Dentistry, since this is not your traditional dental office. Dr. Mullins and his staff offer many different services that care for the patient well beyond cleaning and fixing teeth, such as:
- Orthodontics, including Invisalign
- Sleep apnea diagnosis and treatment
- Myofunctional therapy for breathing issues
- Cosmetic dentistry services
- Other cosmetic services like Botox and facial fillers
Lori says, “I value how the entire staff at My Family Dentistry is dedicated to making sure each patient has a great experience and feels valued. I also want to make sure that our office and procedural systems provide the best possible care to each patient.”
When not serving patients at My Family Dentistry, Lori enjoys spending time with her husband, Scott, and stepson, Tyler. Having grown up in Michigan, Lori moved to East Tennessee 16 years ago. She and Scott can often be found cheering on Tyler, who is a pitcher for Carson Newman’s baseball team.
You’ll likely often see Lori at the front desk, and will also interact with her when it comes to billing or financial questions. Welcome, Lori!
To learn more about what makes My Family Dentistry different from other dental practices, read Why Our First Patient & Her Family Are Still Our Patients—And Always Plan To Be. We are honored to be voted a top “Favorite” dental practice by the Knoxville News Sentinel’s BEST BUSINESSES contest in 2019.
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- How the My Family Dentistry Advantage Program Helped One Patient Save Hundreds of Dollars - August 15, 2020
- Root Canals: Everything You Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask - July 31, 2020
- When Should I Start Taking My Child to the Dentist? - June 30, 2020
- What Is the Best Toothbrush? - June 19, 2020
- One Month After Reopening – Update - June 18, 2020