This Mother’s Day, you don’t have to rely on your family for all of your pampering (though breakfast in bed is always welcome!). Instead, treat yourself at our Mother’s Day Botox Party, which we will host at our Powell, TN office on May 10th, 2016, from 5-7 pm.
It will be a fun, private gathering with snacks and drinks, but don’t wait to RSVP—space is limited to about 20 people, so call and reserve your spot right now. You don’t have to be a patient of ours to come, so be sure to invite a friend you think would enjoy a beauty treatment.
In fact, bringing a friend will earn you both a special discount! We’re reducing our price for Botox from $12 to $10 per unit, but if you bring a friend, you’ll both get a special price of $9 per unit.
The event is free to attend, and we will accept cash, check, credit cards, debit cards, and Care Credit for the Botox treatments. Just remember, you need to RSVP in advance because space is limited. Simply call My Family Dentistry at 865-947-6453 to get on the list, and don’t forget to invite a friend!
All Botox treatments administered by My Family Dentistry are done by Dr. Wes Mullins.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- What Are the Main Causes of Gum Disease? - December 6, 2021
- Invisalign vs Braces — What’s the Real Difference? - November 8, 2021
- Need Dental Crowns? My Family Dentistry Is Your Solution - November 1, 2021
- What Is Invisalign? The Key To Straighter Teeth in Knoxville - October 11, 2021
- New Building Announcement! - October 6, 2021