My Family Dentistry is getting ready to celebrate our 10th anniversary, and we couldn’t be more grateful to our patients!
In Dr. Wes’s words, “Time flies! I can’t believe that [it’s been so long]. It’s been a really good 10 years. I’ve grown to love the people of Powell, Knoxville, and East Tennessee even more. We have patients that have been with us from the beginning; they’ve become friends.”
Naturally, we want all of our friends to come celebrate this important milestone with us!
We’ll be kicking off our anniversary celebration with an Open House on Tuesday, July 29th, and the festivities will continue through Thursday, July 31. All three days, we’re inviting you to drop by our office any time during normal business hours.
To thank you for being a part of My Family Dentistry, we’ll be raffling off an iPad Mini on Thursday afternoon!
We’ll also be giving away a themed gift basket each day, and a giving a 4th basket away on Facebook.
All you need to do to enter is come by our office during our anniversary celebration and enter your name. To enter the Facebook drawing, just keep an eye on our Facebook Page and comment on the post with the basket! We’ll choose a winner randomly from the comments on the post.
Come by to win one of these giveaways:
- An iPad Mini
- A Spa Basket
- A Movie Basket
- A Game Night Basket
- A Household Cleaning Basket
Really want to win? You can get an extra entry if you like our Facebook page.
In addition to the giveaways, we’ll be providing refreshments all 3 days, including catered food and Rita’s Italian Ice! There will also be a photo booth and other fun for the whole family.
Want to receive updates on how to enter? Just subscribe to our email newsletter!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- The Complete Guide to Our New Dental Office in Powell, TN - June 20, 2022
- Have a Gummy Smile? Learn How a Gingivectomy Can Help - June 14, 2022
- 5 Facts About Gingivitis That Everyone Should Know - June 13, 2022
- Our Top 5 Favorite Things About Our New Office: How They Provide You With Comfortable Dentistry - May 2, 2022
- 5 Things to Consider When Choosing Your New Dentist in Knoxville - April 18, 2022