You know it’s important to reinforce your kids’ good dental habits with supervision, games, and other fun incentives, but sometimes it’s hard to take the time.
Well, we are here to make it easier. My Family Dentistry coloring sheet helps you remind your kids that it’s important to brush twice a day – even if your arms are short like a T-Rex!
Print out this whenever your child needs a quick reminder, or whenever they’re in the mood to color!
Here are a few of our other blog posts about kids dental hygiene, in case you have questions:
- Why Baby Teeth are Important
- Tips for the First Dental Visit
- How to Teach Good Dental Habits
- Permanent Teeth Coming In? (VIDEO)
- Will My Child Need Braces?
As always, contact us if you have any questions about dental care for children, comfortable dentistry, or anything else!
What are your challenges in encouraging kids to build good dental habits? Let us know in the comments, and we’ll consider them in our future projects!
If you’d like to receive updates from My Family Dentistry, information and tips about dental care, promotions, and more, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- Medical Connection: Oral Health and Alzheimer’s Disease - March 31, 2021
- What Does a Dental Hygienist Do? - March 17, 2021
- The Surefire Way to Get Whiter Teeth - March 10, 2021
- 3 Ways to Treat Oral Pain After Dental Work - March 1, 2021
- Is Gum Disease Related to Other Health Problems? - February 24, 2021