We are deeply grateful to have had Darci Simmers working as our office manager since our start 15 years ago. As we have grown, Darci has been with us every step of the way and has been an extremely dedicated, smart steward of our patients as well as our team. Needless to say, Darci has become part of our family.
Sadly for us, Darci must move on from her position as My Family Dentistry’s Office Manager to fulfill an expanding role within her own family, and we wish her all the best as she enters this next chapter in her journey.
Darci says, “I have so enjoyed my time at My Family Dentistry. It has been so exciting to watch not only the practice grow but the patients’ families as well! I am grateful to have worked with such a wonderful group of patients and team members and I will truly miss them!”
Dr. Wes Mullins adds, “I cannot express in words what Darci has done for our patients and for me personally. This is a bittersweet moment in our practice; however, we are excited to help Darci move to help her family. I wish her the very best.”
As we prepare for Darci’s departure, we are interviewing for a full-time office manager and encourage qualified candidates to apply through our online job posting on Indeed.
The job description is as follows:
Let your management experience take you into the world of modern dentistry. We are looking for a highly motivated individual with exceptional leadership and organizational skills. This career opportunity offers a challenging, yet rewarding work environment.
Must be comfortable handling and negotiating financial transactions with clients. Must be prepared to provide human resource services for team members. Applicant must be dynamic, articulate, and outgoing. We are looking for a self-starter with productive personality traits to join our team in a management position to help maintain and refine office operations and procedures.
Job Type: Full-time in Powell, TN
- Relevant: 5 years (Preferred)
- Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- Office Management: 5 years (Preferred)
- High school or equivalent (Required)
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
To read more about the schedule and to apply online, see the office manager job posting on Indeed.
And to learn more about what makes My Family Dentistry different from other dental practices, read Why Our First Patient & Her Family Are Still Our Patients—And Always Plan To Be.
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- What To Know About DIY Teeth Whitening For A Sparklier Smile This Holiday Season - December 10, 2019
- Why Getting Facial Treatments Like Botox Or Jeuveau From A Dentist Makes Perfect Sense - December 4, 2019
- My Family Dentistry Is Hiring An Office Manager - November 8, 2019
- Bring In Your Extra Halloween Candy To Earn Cash, Enter To Win 4 Season Tickets to Dollywood, & Support Our Troops! - October 29, 2019
- Why Our First Patient & Her Family Are Still Our Patients—And Always Plan To Be - October 15, 2019