As dentists, we aim to improve patient health while also helping people feel great about their appearance. Just as a beautiful smile can boost your confidence and image, dermal fillers help by reducing the appearance of aging—especially around the mouth.
Dr. Wes was recently certified to perform facial cosmetic procedures including Botox, Juvederm, and Radiesse. Now, when you visit My Family Dentistry you can receive these wonderful cosmetic procedures in the extremely safe and comfortable environment of our practice.
Ever heard of a Botox party? My Family Dentistry will be having some fun in September, so stay in touch with us to get the details and give it a try!
Why Get Dermal Fillers at My Family Dentistry?
Our practice has a mission to provide comfortable surroundings and comfortable treatment. We want every aspect of your visit to feel warm and welcoming. We also strive to provide treatment options that help our patients lead happy, healthy lives.
When you get Botox, Juvederm, or other dermal fillers from our office, you can trust that you’ll get skilled treatment from knowledgeable professionals. And you’ll be comfortable and relaxed in our lovely office!
If you’ve been curious about dermal fillers but felt unsure about where to go, My Family Dentistry makes an easy choice. Come in just for Botox, or have it done with your next regular dental visit! You’ll receive the highest quality treatment and leave with a feeling of excitement and a boost of confidence.
Dermal Fillers We Offer
Dr. Wes is certified to perform several kinds of aesthetic procedures. They’re temporary treatments, so you can try it out to see how you feel. These treatments have become very popular because they can make people look and feel younger and more confident. At work, at home, and out on the town—it feels good to reduce wrinkles, crow’s feet, loss of lip definition, and sagging skin.
About the procedures we offer:
- Botox: This has been the most popular skin treatment for years. Botox relaxes the facial muscles that tense up and contribute to age lines. This temporarily treats tension headaches, migraines, TMJ, and neck pain.
- Juvederm: A deep hydrating gel that smoothes creases in the skin. Juvederm is the most popular dermal filler for both the lips and cheeks.
- Radiesse: This treatment offers instant replacement of lost skin volume and also stimulates collagen production.
Do you feel like the face in the mirror looks older than you feel? The effects of Botox works in just 4-14 days and dermal fillers can last up to 6 months to a year!
My Family Dentistry is happy to offer a safe and comfortable atmosphere where you can get the dermal filler treatments you want. Ask us about it at your next dental appointment or contact us today for more info—and stay tuned for that Botox party!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- What Is Botox? 5 Things To Know About the Anti-Aging Remedy - July 5, 2021
- Myofunctional Therapy – Your Complete Guide to Treatment - June 21, 2021
- Where To Get Professional Toothache Relief in Powell, TN - June 14, 2021
- A Dental Hygienist’s Perspective on Myofunctional Therapy - June 7, 2021
- Dental Implants – Your Biggest Questions Answered - May 21, 2021