We believe that My Family Dentistry is the Best Dentist in Knoxville.
It’s a bold claim, but we think we can back it up.
Our New Patient Special may have ended, but we still believe we’re the best choice to help you achieve your goals for your smile. Whether you have serious dental issues with potential effects on your overall health, or you would simply feel more confident and happy with straighter, whiter teeth, My Family Dentistry can help.
If you’re not yet a patient, or if you’re a current patient considering further treatment, read on to learn more about what we offer.
We offer the following dental services to our patients in Powell and Knoxville, TN:
- the KöR Deep Bleaching System, the most effective whitening process available
- natural-looking white fillings, bonding, and expert re-contouring to invisibly address minor damage
- InvisalignTM orthodontics, to help you straighten your teeth without the inconvenience of braces
- durable porcelain veneers and crowns, which give you a natural looking smile even with serious damage
- safe dental implants without the usual downtime through the My Teeth TodayTM system
- custom-made, slip-proof dentures you can wear comfortably and confidently
- screening for oral cancer as a part of every exam
- minimally-invasive laser treatment for gum disease, preventing tooth loss
We also use advanced dental technology to give you the safest, most effective dental treatments possible. Our intra-oral camera and digital radiography let us get highly accurate images with less waiting, less inconvenience, and even 75% less exposure to radiation!
With chair-side computers and a chartless office, we can keep track of your information as accurately as possible. Our sterilization center keeps our instruments sanitary and hygienic, so you can be confident in our work and your safety.
Our team is devoted to customer service, and you should come away from every visit to My Family Dentistry feeling comfortable, happy, and cared for. Our office atmosphere includes aromatherapy, muted colors, and even a complimentary paraffin wax hand treatment – you have never been so pampered by a dentist!
But you won’t be paying a premium for our patient care, either. Our prices are very reasonable, and our patient concierges Angela and Lynn will work with you and your insurance company to be certain that you’re paying as little as possible for the dental care you need and want.
Whatever dental issues you and your loved ones face, My Family Dentistry can help you address them. Contact us today for more information!
Have you experienced the My Family Dentistry difference? Let us know in the comments!
If you’d like to receive updates from My Family Dentistry, information and tips about dental care, promotions, and more, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- The Benefits of Myofunctional Therapy for Nasal Breathing - December 13, 2021
- What Are the Main Causes of Gum Disease? - December 6, 2021
- Invisalign vs Braces — What’s the Real Difference? - November 8, 2021
- Need Dental Crowns? My Family Dentistry Is Your Solution - November 1, 2021
- What Is Invisalign? The Key To Straighter Teeth in Knoxville - October 11, 2021