We’re always on the lookout for the best and latest ways to serve our patients. Whether it’s technology, safety measures, or hospitality, you can rest assured that the My Family Dentistry team is focused on making patients our top priority.
That’s why we’re so excited to announce the new My Family Dentistry Advantage Program! This membership program allows us to better serve you, our patients by offering savings on preventive and routine treatment, as well as discounts on most other services.
Think about this. Have you ever:
- Been denied coverage to treat a dental condition?
- Struggled to figure out what’s covered and what’s not?
- Avoided going to the dentist except in emergencies because you don’t have any coverage at all?
We completely understand. We developed the My Family Dentistry Advantage Program to fix all of that. No more wondering or putting off your next visit.
We believe that dental care should be simple. There shouldn’t be any hidden fees, second-guessing, or avoiding the dentist due to poor coverage or a total lack of it. We also believe that loyalty should be rewarded which is why we’re including 15% off all covered treatments.
Our membership program offers the benefits of a payment plan without actually being a payment plan. Instead of incrementally paying off services that you’ve already had, your payments go towards future visits, exams, and treatments. It costs $99 to enroll and your first month’s payment is included. After that, you’ll pay a low monthly fee between $32 – $75 which includes routine cleanings and exams, as well as specialty services depending on the program you choose. See what is included on our membership website and sign-up today.
The My Family Dentistry Advantage Program is just one of the many ways that we’re seeking to provide the best dentistry possible to our patients. We’re proud to say that our first patient is still our patient and we’d love for you to find out why. To learn more, give us a call at (865) 240-2265 or you can schedule an appointment online.
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- How the My Family Dentistry Advantage Program Helped One Patient Save Hundreds of Dollars - August 15, 2020
- Root Canals: Everything You Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask - July 31, 2020
- When Should I Start Taking My Child to the Dentist? - June 30, 2020
- What Is the Best Toothbrush? - June 19, 2020
- One Month After Reopening – Update - June 18, 2020