It’s been just over a week since we started our Facebook contest, Big Baby Smiles. I am excited to see that we are already up to twelve entries.
Saving Little Hearts is a great charity in Knoxville. It is going to be hard to select a favorite but right now I am partial to “smile baby! We’ll win maybe”.
I happen to know these boys and miss seeing them running around. I look forward to many more entries as the weeks go on so tell your friends to go check it out!
And be sure to read more about Saving Little Hearts, strives to provide both loving support and solid information so other families going through the process of congenital heart defects with children, have a resource on which they can rely in their time of great need.
Just click on the image above to visit the contest, or click here.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- The Pros and Cons of Invisalign - March 25, 2018
- Veneers vs. Implants: Which is Best For Me? - March 7, 2018
- Botox Aftercare: Everything You Need to Know - March 7, 2018
- Dental Implants Testimonial: My Dentist Until the Day I Die - February 23, 2018
- Dental Implants Testimonial: Shane - February 15, 2018