Tennessee Orange Teeth?
Though you may not be able to get folks to agree on what direction the Vols should take in this sport or that one, or who their favorite Vol is or was, it’s easy to find people who are all about the Big Orange.
But what to do when your friend’s teeth are as orange as his game day t-shirt?
One possibility is recommending the comfortable dentistry of Knoxville’s own Dr. Wesley Mullins with My Family Dentistry. Whether the need is as simple as getting back on a regular cleaning appointment schedule, or some teeth whitening is in order, Dr. Wes and his Team can help.
Keep the orange on your back, not in your smile!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- What Are the Main Causes of Gum Disease? - December 6, 2021
- Invisalign vs Braces — What’s the Real Difference? - November 8, 2021
- Need Dental Crowns? My Family Dentistry Is Your Solution - November 1, 2021
- What Is Invisalign? The Key To Straighter Teeth in Knoxville - October 11, 2021
- New Building Announcement! - October 6, 2021