Tennessee Orange Teeth?
Though you may not be able to get folks to agree on what direction the Vols should take in this sport or that one, or who their favorite Vol is or was, it’s easy to find people who are all about the Big Orange.
But what to do when your friend’s teeth are as orange as his game day t-shirt?
One possibility is recommending the comfortable dentistry of Knoxville’s own Dr. Wesley Mullins with My Family Dentistry. Whether the need is as simple as getting back on a regular cleaning appointment schedule, or some teeth whitening is in order, Dr. Wes and his Team can help.
Keep the orange on your back, not in your smile!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- What to Expect During a Children’s Dental Exam - September 28, 2017
- Will Losing Weight Cure My Sleep Apnea? - September 22, 2017
- How a Tooth Filling Procedure Works - September 14, 2017
- What Kind of Toothpaste Should I Use? - September 7, 2017
- Having a Root Canal for a Cracked Tooth: What to Expect - August 25, 2017