3D Dental Exam is now easier than ever with the Lava chair-side oral scanner!
In recent years, a visit to the dentist could mean having a tray of gummy paste inserted into the mouth so the dentist can see the dental impression. The ooey-gooey paste always felt like it was sliding down the back of the throat and sometimes triggered the gag reflex.
Thanks to the technological advances of the Lava chair-side oral scanner, used by Knoxville dentist Dr. Wes Mullins, the way dentists get a patient’s dental impression has changed. 3D dental exam covers all the basics of advanced dental diagnostics.
The Lava chair-side oral scanner allows the dentist to take precise digital impressions. The in-motion technology allows the dentist to not only capture digital impressions, but view 3D video images to create a digital impression on a touch-screen monitor.
According to studies, patients appreciate this 3M state-of-the-art technology because of the ease and comfort of the experience. Dentists see benefits from Lava chair-side oral scanners because it enhances tooth restoration in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
If you’d like to receive updates from My Family Dentistry, information and tips about dental care, promotions, and more, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- New Patient Dental Exams – What to Expect at Our Dental Office in Powell, TN - August 15, 2022
- Cavities – How To Fight the Most Common Health Condition - August 8, 2022
- Mouth Cancer: What Are the Risks & What Can You Do About It? - August 1, 2022
- Experience a New Approach to Dental Cleanings in Powell, TN With My Family Dentistry - July 25, 2022
- How Does Invisalign Work? Your Secret To Straight Teeth in Powell, TN - July 18, 2022