3D Dental Exam is now easier than ever with the Lava chair-side oral scanner!
In recent years, a visit to the dentist could mean having a tray of gummy paste inserted into the mouth so the dentist can see the dental impression. The ooey-gooey paste always felt like it was sliding down the back of the throat and sometimes triggered the gag reflex.
Thanks to the technological advances of the Lava chair-side oral scanner, used by Knoxville dentist Dr. Wes Mullins, the way dentists get a patient’s dental impression has changed. 3D dental exam covers all the basics of advanced dental diagnostics.
The Lava chair-side oral scanner allows the dentist to take precise digital impressions. The in-motion technology allows the dentist to not only capture digital impressions, but view 3D video images to create a digital impression on a touch-screen monitor.
According to studies, patients appreciate this 3M state-of-the-art technology because of the ease and comfort of the experience. Dentists see benefits from Lava chair-side oral scanners because it enhances tooth restoration in a timely, efficient, and effective manner.
If you’d like to receive updates from My Family Dentistry, information and tips about dental care, promotions, and more, subscribe to our email newsletter.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- The Benefits of Myofunctional Therapy for Nasal Breathing - December 13, 2021
- What Are the Main Causes of Gum Disease? - December 6, 2021
- Invisalign vs Braces — What’s the Real Difference? - November 8, 2021
- Need Dental Crowns? My Family Dentistry Is Your Solution - November 1, 2021
- What Is Invisalign? The Key To Straighter Teeth in Knoxville - October 11, 2021