If you wish to join a dedicated team who truly values quality care and each other, we are seeking a dental assistant with five-star communication skills and a dedication to excellence for our practice in Powell, TN.
This full-time position is for a dental assistant with surgical assistant experience, especially in implant procedures. Three years of experience and x-ray certification are also required. The position is for a four-day work week, including benefits.
- Assisting chair-side
- Using computers to update electronic patient records
- Assisting with lab tasks as needed
- Taking records, impressions, or x-rays
- Dental insurance
- Paid time off
- Flexible schedule
- Professional development assistance
If you have excellent communication skills and would enjoy working with a team that believes in providing comfortable and compassionate family dentistry services, please apply through our dental assistant job posting on Indeed.
To learn more about what makes My Family Dentistry different from other dental practices, read Why Our First Patient & Her Family Are Still Our Patients—And Always Plan To Be.
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- How the My Family Dentistry Advantage Program Helped One Patient Save Hundreds of Dollars - August 15, 2020
- When Should I Start Taking My Child to the Dentist? - June 30, 2020
- What Is the Best Toothbrush? - June 19, 2020
- One Month After Reopening – Update - June 18, 2020
- New this Month – My Family Dentistry Advantage Program - June 1, 2020