Being a dental assistant is a wonderful career. I often tell my patients that I could not imagine doing anything else.
I get a huge amount of satisfaction knowing that our office provides the latest and greatest dental care for all our patients.
Over the past four years that I have been a team member at our office. I have been very fortunate to meet many families that have been regular patients with us since we opened the doors.
It is nice to hear stories about how our patients have grown with our practice, also I love to hear when my patient tells me they look forward to their visit with us. It reminds me everytime that I am a part of a great team.
I enjoy the opportunities to interact with my patients about new implant technology and procedures that may be available to them.
I am very happy to share my knowledge of dentistry and encourage patients to ask me questions about procedures we offer and their benefits, and love seeing patients feel more comfortable with new products, technology and of course dental implants.
To learn more about dental implants and cutting edge techniques we use, please contact us and we will be happy to assist you!
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- What to Expect During a Children’s Dental Exam - September 28, 2017
- Will Losing Weight Cure My Sleep Apnea? - September 22, 2017
- How a Tooth Filling Procedure Works - September 14, 2017
- What Kind of Toothpaste Should I Use? - September 7, 2017
- Having a Root Canal for a Cracked Tooth: What to Expect - August 25, 2017