There are a lot of reasons why we love working in Powell, TN, and we’re offering a special gift as a little thank you to our Powell community (read on).
We’re close to downtown Knoxville, but we’re far enough away from it to be able to live in more quiet, rural neighborhoods. We go to church here, and our kids go to Powell schools. It’s a quiet place with more trees and a little more room for people to relax and enjoy life.
And though we love being so close to a vibrant, culturally fun city like Knoxville, we take pride in Powell’s own rich history – which includes being founded as a settlement 2 years BEFORE Knoxville was incorporated!
We love having such a great place to live and grow our dental practice. We love having wonderful friends and neighbors both where we live, and where we work – like our next-door neighbor Aubrey’s Restaurant, which keeps us well-fed with great food.
Most of all, we love our Powell patients who have made our dental practice such a success and whose smiles we’ve helped to make shine all the brighter.
Thank you, Powell, for welcoming us and providing such a fantastic community for work and play!
The My Family Dentistry Team
P.S. Like us on Facebook for 20% off of a teeth whitening procedure, or a big discount on your first visit to our office: $99 for Full Mouth X-Ray, Cleaning & Exam – normally $295.
Latest posts by Dr. Wesley Mullins (Knoxville Dentist)
- New Patient Dental Exams – What to Expect at Our Dental Office in Powell, TN - August 15, 2022
- Cavities – How To Fight the Most Common Health Condition - August 8, 2022
- Mouth Cancer: What Are the Risks & What Can You Do About It? - August 1, 2022
- Experience a New Approach to Dental Cleanings in Powell, TN With My Family Dentistry - July 25, 2022
- How Does Invisalign Work? Your Secret To Straight Teeth in Powell, TN - July 18, 2022