In this video preview of the full Q&A session, Dr. Wes answers several of the most common questions we get about dental implants: what they are, how they work, and who actually does the implant surgery.
If you or someone you love is considering dental implant surgery, watch the full 23-minute Q&A session for more answers to questions like:
- How long do dental implants last?
- When do people need dental implants?
- How long does the surgery take?
- Does dental implant surgery hurt?
- Can I get implants if my teeth have been missing for a long time?
- Can any tooth be replaced by implants?
- Can you get implants to replace multiple teeth?
- What are the pros and cons of implants?
- What do I need to consider about before getting dental implants?
- Why should I come to you instead of another dentist?
- How can I find out if they’re right for me?
Sometimes, patients are hesitant to schedule a consultation appointment because they aren’t sure whether implants are even a possibility for them. While only a dental surgeon can fully evaluate whether dental implants are right for you, this extended video is as close as we can get to replicating the consultation experience in the comfort of your own home.
Just fill out this short form to watch the full 23-minute Q&A video! We’ll also send you an email link so you can watch it later if now’s not a good time.