Get a Smile Makeover with Dental Veneers!
If you have misshapen teeth, unsightly gaps, or deep discoloration, our dental veneers may be the answer for smile makeovers. Dental Veneers are thin porcelain coverings of tooth-colored advanced dental ceramic materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to make your teeth look natural and attractive.
Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and better mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. Resin veneers are thinner and require removal of less of the tooth surface before placement (SOURCE: American Dental Association).
In as little as two visits Dr. Wesley Mullins and My Family Dentistry Team will professionally match ceramic veneers to perfectly fit your teeth helping you to achieve the perfect smile of your dream!
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- How the My Family Dentistry Advantage Program Helped One Patient Save Hundreds of Dollars - August 15, 2020
- Root Canals: Everything You Wanted to Know but Were Afraid to Ask - July 31, 2020
- When Should I Start Taking My Child to the Dentist? - June 30, 2020
- What Is the Best Toothbrush? - June 19, 2020
- One Month After Reopening – Update - June 18, 2020