Get a Smile Makeover with Dental Veneers!
If you have misshapen teeth, unsightly gaps, or deep discoloration, our dental veneers may be the answer for smile makeovers. Dental Veneers are thin porcelain coverings of tooth-colored advanced dental ceramic materials designed to cover the front surface of teeth to make your teeth look natural and attractive.
Porcelain veneers resist stains better than resin veneers and better mimic the light reflecting properties of natural teeth. Resin veneers are thinner and require removal of less of the tooth surface before placement (SOURCE: American Dental Association).
In as little as two visits Dr. Wesley Mullins and My Family Dentistry Team will professionally match ceramic veneers to perfectly fit your teeth helping you to achieve the perfect smile of your dream!
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- We Are Looking For A Dedicated Dental Assistant - February 18, 2020
- What If Your Crooked Or Crowded Front Teeth Could Be Straighter In 3 – 6 Months? - February 14, 2020
- 5 Ways To Tell If You’re Protected From The Flu (Or Worse) While At Your Dentist’s Office - February 3, 2020
- What To Know About DIY Teeth Whitening For A Sparklier Smile This Holiday Season - December 10, 2019
- Why Getting Facial Treatments Like Botox Or Jeuveau From A Dentist Makes Perfect Sense - December 4, 2019