Gum Disease Treatment with Laser Can Help You Avoid Surgery
Researchers found that about 80% of American adults experience some form of periodontal (gum) disease and don’t even know it! Gum disease is a leading cause of tooth loss. It is known to be linked to chronic diseases such as heart disease, diabetes, osteoporosis, pneumonia, and various forms of cancer.
Dr. Mullins is licensed to practice Laser Periodontal Therapy™, a minimally-invasive method of treating gum disease. LPT is the only laser-assisted procedure certified by the FDA for the treatment of periodontitis (gum disease). This means that we can successfully treat you for gum disease without scalpels or sutures.
Many of us have heard about or experienced the remarkable results from laser treatments for vision correction and other medical procedures. Now that same technology is revolutionizing dentistry.
With Laser Periodontal Therapy™, healing and recovery are generally much faster and more comfortable than traditional gum surgery. If you’ve been told you need gum surgery, but have been putting it off, let us show you how easy your treatment can be. You’ll be amazed by the difference!
We are pleased to offer the latest in dental technology: Laser Periodontal Therapy™ (LPT). If you have periodontal disease, LPT could change your life. Unlike traditional surgery, there is no cutting or stitches, virtually no pain, and very little recovery time!
“This is a Miracle Surgery!”
– Actual patient, during a recent Fox News interview
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- 3 Local Patients Share How Implants, Crowns & Veneers Can Transform Your Teeth - March 26, 2020
- COVID-19 Update from My Family Dentistry - March 17, 2020
- Meet Lori Shaver, Our New Office Manager! - February 26, 2020
- We Are Looking For A Dedicated Dental Assistant - February 18, 2020
- What If Your Crooked Or Crowded Front Teeth Could Be Straighter In 3 – 6 Months? - February 14, 2020