Gentle Treatment for Our Littlest Patients
At My Family Dentistry, we’ve been treating families for years – from grandparents down to toddlers growing their very first teeth. We stay updated on the latest techniques and methods for building healthy smiles, and that includes the most effective and gentle pediatric dentistry practices. Our team, many of them parents themselves, excel at providing a relaxing dental experience in a calm, spa-like atmosphere. We pride ourselves not just on our knowledge and efficiency, but our high-quality patient care.
Our pediatric dentistry services include:
- Oral exams
- Fillings and sealants
- Cavity prevention education
- Teeth cleaning
- Mouth guards/Night guards
Expert Care from an Experienced Family Dentistry Team
On the list of things children love to do, we know that a visit to the dentist often ranks just under meeting the bogeyman. A dentist’s office, with its strange noises and big examination chairs, can be intimidating to young patients. And when a practice doesn’t have a great deal of background in pediatric dentistry, it can unintentionally cause more stress for kids already anxious about their visit.
We’re happy to answer any questions you have and provide a tour of our office. Feel free to bring along your little one, too, so they can become familiar with the office environment. From our location in Powell, we serve many East Tennessee communities, including Knoxville, Clinton, and Oak Ridge.
My Family Dentistry
Latest posts by My Family Dentistry (Knoxville Dentist)
- 3 Local Patients Share How Implants, Crowns & Veneers Can Transform Your Teeth - March 26, 2020
- COVID-19 Update from My Family Dentistry - March 17, 2020
- Meet Lori Shaver, Our New Office Manager! - February 26, 2020
- We Are Looking For A Dedicated Dental Assistant - February 18, 2020
- What If Your Crooked Or Crowded Front Teeth Could Be Straighter In 3 – 6 Months? - February 14, 2020